Sunday, October 26, 2008

My first step on teaching

Hi every body :)
Welcome to my first blog .I am so happy to have my own blog and i am excited to publish my reflections on ICT class . I hope to create a special blog to my class in order to create nice connection or communication with my students in the class . Today we received our user name and password to be able log in in to computers from campus or home .Im very happy to join this collage and I hope to be effective and creative teacher .







I think that This is a good step on teaching and I hope to make strong relation as a teacher between the students and the computers . I believe that there are a lot of programs which we have heard nothing about and I like to learn more and more on it . Internet is a world of information and it is very helpful in education .We can use it to search , learn and found new things which related with education .

ICT stands for Information and Communication Technology and it includes any communication device like computers ,videos ,and other communication tools . .( as shown on the picture below)


The important thing is to know how to apply these technologies for learning and education .I like using computers in my subject ( math and science) and from my experience as a cover teacher on some schools I found that students like playing educational games . I'm looking to learn more ideas and technologies which can help me to improve my teaching skill .Also, I hope to use it on teaching and far away from traditional teaching .

Link to class blog

funny video about ICT

2 comments:

ATQ said...

Well done, you got the class link on and made your first comments. See if you can write in more detail in the next blogs. You will find it easier as you practise more. Good luck.
Anthony

ATQ said...

You have created you blog, that is good but now you need to be writing in it everyweek. You should have 3 postings here by now. We need one about last week's class on student centred learning. Don't get behind.