Sunday, November 23, 2008

My reflections 4








Web Quest

The goal of the last class was about web quest .In fact ,all students were exciting to know what is it and what is look like it's like PowerPoint or word . Also how can we use it in education to challenge students ?.
Suddenly the teacher discovered that there was no connection with the Internet . I confused because my idea lose and the main picture was not covered completely .I'm waiting to know more and more about web quest .
Our doctor tried hard to solve this problem by calling IT office , but he could not fixed the problem .
This is negative point of using internet so we have to make sure that every thing is working before we start the class it will save class time .
The teacher tried to teach us webquest without connection on the network .I found it very difficult to understand it without real exampels . In my home I start my own searching on webquests and I visits these websites helpful links :
English websites
Arabic link

No comments: